On Monday, April 16, Community Board 10 will meet at Knights of Columbus (1305 86th Street) at 7:15. The agenda, pulled from the CB10 web site, follows:
- Traffic & Transportation Committee: Streetnaming request for Andrew Torregrossa Jr. Memorial Way, corner of 13th Avenue & 79th Street; Update on presentation by NYC DOT on Hylan Blvd. Select Bus Service project, including a proposal for bus stop modification for S79 Bus.
- Sub Committee on Outdoor Cafes: DCA Renewable Revocable Consent application for an unenclosed sidewalk cafe at Little Cupcake Corp., 9102 3rd Avenue, for 7 tables and 14 seats, License #1220615.
- Police & Public Safety Committee: SLA On Premise Application for Cafe Zio Toto, Inc., 8320 3rd Avenue; SLA On Premise Application for Hamilton Parkway Corp., 7102 Fort Hamilton Parkway; SLA On Premise Application for Good World Inc., 834 62nd Street; Update on review of CB10 required standard form for SLA Application.
- Environmental Committee: Update on presentation regarding NYC Clean Heat Program.
- Ad Hoc Street Naming Committee: Continued review of current CB10 Street Naming Guidelines.
- Communications & Public Relations Committee: Report on March 24th CB10 Tour of Harbor Defense Museum at Fort Hamilton Army Base.