Tonight (May 21), Community Board 10 will meet at the Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center (1250 67th Street) at 7:15. The agenda, pulled from the CB10 web site, follows:
- Public Hearing: In the matter of a DCA renewal application for an unenclosed sidewalk cafe for 19 tables and 39 seats at The 8801 Corp., d/b/a CEBU, 8801 3rd Avenue, DCA License No. 1139335.
- Parks Committee: Discussion on plans presented by Parks Dept. Capital Projects Division for Dyker Beach Park Dog Run Improvements; Discussion on plans presented by Parks Dept. Capital Projects Division for Owls Head Park Dog Run Improvements; Request to rename 97th Street and Shore Road Ballfield “The Rudy Picirrillo Coaches Field”; Update on It’s May Park Day, held on Sat. May 19th; Update on plan for local schools to help maintain local parks on an ongoing basis.
- Police & Public Safety Committee: SLA On Premise Application for Good World Inc., 834 62nd Street; SLA Beer & Wine Application for Ocean Rabat Corp., d/b/a Casablanca Restaurant, 484 77th Street; SLA On Premise Application for Company to be Formed by Anthony Loupos, d/b/a Glow Thai Restaurant, 7107 3rd Avenue.
- Traffic & Transportation Committee: 86th Street Reconfiguration Project, including discussion regarding 4th Avenue Task Force and 4th Avenue Bus Terminus on 4th Avenue between 86th and 87th Streets.
- Zoning & Land Use Committee: Department of City Planning proposed revisions to NYC Waterfront Revitalization Program; Future Direction of the Committee.
Ad Hoc Street Naming Committee: Continued Review of current CB 10 Street Naming Guidelines.
- Senior Issues, Housing, Health & Welfare Committee: Report on presentation given by Brooklyn Housing & Family Services regarding services the organization provides; Planning of June 18th and September 24th Board Meeting Food Drives.