Tonight, Community Board 10 will hold its monthly General Board Meeting.
The event, which is open to the public, will take place at the Shore Hill Community Room [9000 Shore Road], beginning at 7:15 p.m. The agenda [via CB 10's website] will include:
- Presentation – Update on Owls Head Pollution Plant by Assistant DEP Commissioner Vincent Sapienza.
- Public Hearing – In the matter of an application made to NYC Board of Standards and Appeals for the property located at 701/745 64th Street which seeks to secure a special permit allowing a reduction of the required accessory parking spaces for the two buildings at the Premises under Section 36-21 ZR for uses in parking requirement category B1 in Use Group 6 and ambulatory diagnostic or treatment facilities in Use Group 4 at the Premises.
- Police & Public Safety Committee: SLA On Premise Renewal Application for City 9316 Inc., d/b/a Fushimi, 9316 4th Avenue; SLA On Premise Renewal Application for No Quarter, 8015 5th Avenue; New SLA Application for Taro Restaurant Inc., 7109 13th Avenue.
- Traffic & Transportation Committee: DOT 86th Street Reconfiguration Project; Update on refurbishing of the bridge over the Belt Parkway at 69th Street as presented to the Committee by DOT.
- Ad Hoc Committee on Street Namings: Presentation of proposed changes to current CB 10 Street Naming Guidelines.
- Zoning & Land Use Committee: Presentation of completed PFI (Parking Fairness Initiative) Document.
- Environmental Committee: Spectra Pipeline and the possibility of radon in natural gas from Marcellus Shale entering the NYC water supply.
- Parks Committee: Update on Eco Dock Plans for the 69th Street Pier as presented to the Committee by Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance; Update on final plan for local schools to help maintain local parks on an ongoing basis.